Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Edification

Wassup Be-loved. Tonight, we were talking about ways to be wise from Ephesians and Lisa pointed out Eph 3:16-18, and how difficult it was to manifest at times. I agreed, said I remembered PZP had found similar difficulties, and his testimony was that it took him many years to figure out the key to release. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember what the key actualy was. I searched around and found one instance of truth that set him free from those difficulties (even though it's not the one I was thinking of). I'll still be in search of the other one, but this one's good too. Truth #13 from PZP 50 years worth of lessons: New Covenant superior to the Old Covenant. He unpacks it pretty proper. And I was wrong, it didn't take him 10 years, took him 16, but may take us 10 minutes if the principle takes hold.

Be Blessed,
Taneh

No comments:

Post a Comment